SKAR seeks a financial administrative assistant (24-32 hours)
Do you dedicate your administrative talent to the creative sector in Rotterdam? Then SKAR is the place for you!
What does SKAR do?
SKAR rents out workspace for artists and creatives in Rotterdam. We manage and develop places to work and meet.
Currently SKAR has 44 studio premises in Rotterdam, including the Laundry, the HBS and Centre for Urban Arts. We are there for all creative makers in the city. Whatever they do and whatever background they have, from visual arts to animation, from theater and music to fashion and much more.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for performing general administrative tasks for SKAR, with a particular focus on financial administration. You are the person we can rely on in terms of support. Tasks include checking and preparing payment batches, debtor/creditor administration of our tenants and checking and organizing accounting entries. You will work together with our administration office.
What we ask of you:
- Enthusiasm about what we do as an organization;
- You have experience with relevant software such as Microsoft Office, accounting programs (like Exact online) or you can demonstrate that you can quickly master this;
- You are accurate and precise.
As a person, you have a practical attitude and are focused on achieving results. You easily bring structure and overview to your own work. You like a challenge and enjoy working efficiently. You are helpful and take initiative within the team to get things done. You can focus well when you need to and at the same time deal with hectic or unpredictable work. You dare to trust yourself while being able to reflect on how you could do your job even better.
You have well developed the following skills: results orientation, attention to detail, customer focus, planning and organizing.
- Working in a dynamic organization ;
- Collaboration in a small, fine and close-knit team;
- Contributing to space for imagination in the cultural sector;
- A beautiful workplace in the heart of Rotterdam;
- The space and opportunity to educate yourself;
- Good working conditions based on age and experience. SKAR largely follows the CLA officials in its terms of employment. It follows the Cultural Governance Code and the Diversity and Inclusion Code.
Are you interested?
We respond a little differently than usual. Therefore, if you are interested, please send an e-mail to Claudia van Popering at email@example.com.
In response to your email, you will receive some questions and we look forward to your answers. We want to be guided primarily by what you can do, what your talents are and what excites you, not by your name or background.